Services Visits and Analyzes Assignment
The objective of this assignment is to build upon the content of the text book by comparing and contrasting two local service providers. This assignment will require you to evaluate, analyze, and then compare, and contrast a service-based business based on the topics listed below. This will be posted on BlackBoard (1000 word minimum). Please see the Class Information tab to review the assignment sheet.
Carl’s Jr / Jack in the box
You are required to evaluate, analysis and then compare and contrast the following issues.
1. What service was done well by each of the service provider? Elaborate and point out several specific examples.
2. For each service provider, what aspects of this services had a positive influence on your perceptions of the overall service experience? and similarly, what aspects of this service experience had a negative influence on your perceptions of the overall service experience? explain your answer in detail
3. Which of the following characteristics (color, lighting, shapes, sound, smell) in each of the service providers physical evidence influenced your customer experience?
4. What other aspects of the physical evidence were present?
5. How did each providers use their physical evidence as a differentiator? To enhance the customer’s experience? To facilitate service delivery?
6. What recommendations would you make to improve the customer service experience? Please provide one for each service provider.
The dark side about Jack in The Box
A Research Paper for English Literature Class (Undergraduate)
Topic: The dark side of Jack in The Box (Fast food)
View this term paper on Jack in the Box I
The reports should contain at least three years of income statement data and two years of balance sheet data.
Analyze at least 3 inters on the income statement for Jack in the Box that would be important to an investor, and discuss whether Jack in the Box’s performance related to these items appeared to be improving, deteriorating, or remaining stable over the 3 years. Justify your answer.
Analyze at least 3 items on the balance sheet for Jack in the Box that would be important to an n investor, and discuss whether Jack in the Box’s performance related to these items appeared to be improving, deteriorating, or remaining stable over the 2 years. Justify your answer.